FAP offers: security and personal security agents? training, security services, consulting and legal services, detective services, consulting services, debts collecting, rights of ownership protection, protection from hostile takes-over.
In 1992 on an initiative of a group of Special Forces veterans a public organization the Fund of Social Adaptation for Law-enforcement Authorities Officers was founded. The initiative of veterans was supported by the Council of Veterans of Internal Affairs Bodies and Internal Troops of the RF, the Council of Veterans of the Federal Security Service (FSB) of the RF, the Council of Veterans of Military Intelligence of the RF and other Russian veterans? organizations.
In 1993 on the basis of the Fund of Social Adaptation for Law-enforcement Authorities Officers the Federal Agency of Law Order (FAP), Closed Joint Stock Company (CJSC), was established and registered.
In 1995 the Federal Agency of Law Order (FAP), Closed Joint Stock Company (CJSC) was reformed into a Simple Private Partnership(SPP) ?the Federal Agency of Law Order? ( SPP ?FAP?).
In 1996 in the frames of SPP ?FAP? a security organization, a detective bureau, a legal and a consulting center were created to provide commercial services to the public.
In 1998 SPP ?FAP? opened branch offices in the USA (the state of California) and on the Philippines (the city of Manila) and got the status of an International Organization.
In 1999 the Antiterrorist Center of the Federal Agency of Law Order (the AC of FAP) was created to provide assistance to law-enforcement authorities and special services and the Public Liaison Office ?FAP? was established aimed to collect information from the public on terrorist acts and other crimes being prepared.
In 2000 in the frames of SPP ?FAP? collective and individual membership were established to intense its activity and develop the base of contacts.
In 2006 ?The Center of Rehabilitation ?FAP? was created for rehabilitation of special forces veterans.
In 2008 in the framework of SPP ?FAP? ?the Academy of Public Security? was established for special forces veterans? training and retraining.
In 2008 in the framework of SPP ?FAP? a collection agency and ?Center of FAP? LLC were established. They specialize on debts returning and protecting from hostile takes-over (antiraider programs).
International Association of Special Forces Veterans (FAP) was established as an association by contract of the Simple Private Partnership in accordance with art. 1041, 1054 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
It operates according to art. 1041, 1042,1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051,1052,1053, 1054 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and the Federal Law of the RF on Public Associations effective as of April,14, 1995.
1. The Fund of Social Adaptation for Law-enforcement Authorities Officials. The founders of the fund are:
The Organization of Veterans of Internal Affairs Bodies and Internal Troops of the RF ( the city of Moscow)
The Organization of Veterans of the Federal Security Service (FSB) of the Russian Federation (the city of Moscow)
The Coordinating Council of the Central Office veterans of the Ministry of the Interior of the Russian Federation ( the city of Moscow)
The Association of External Intelligence Veterans(Moscow)
The Association of Retired Lawyers (retirees of war, labor, armed forces and law-enforcement authorities) ( the city of Moscow)
The Regional Public Organization of Assistance to the Convicted and Staff Members of Places of Detention ( the city of Moscow)
The Union of the Military Intelligence Veterans (the UMI) (the city of Moscow)
2.?The Center of Rehabilitation of FAP? LLC
3. ?Private Security Company ?RUS?? LLC
4. Non-state educational establishment of further vocational education the Academy of Public Security
5. Detective Bureau ?Letuchaya Mish?
6. ?Petrovka, 32? LLC
7. SPP ?the Federal Agency of Law Order FAP?
8. ?Collective Agency ?KODEKS? LLC
9. Company ?Pravoporayadok, Inc.? founded in the USA, the state of California
10. Sphinx Shooters Trading and Allied Services Corp. (the Philippines)
The mission of FAP?s creation:
1. Uniting efforts of Russian and foreign veterans? organizations to combat international terrorism.
2. Assistance to special services and law-enforcement authorities in combating international terrorism.
3. Comprehensive training and advanced training held at Training Bases of FAP and targeted at private security companies? directors, guard and security services? agents. The trainings are carved with a view of work challenges including a terrorist threat.
4. Social adaptation and rehabilitation of law-enforcement authorities? and special services? veterans, the military retired on reaching the age limit, for health reasons and other reasons in the Center of Rehabilitation of FAP.
FAP specializes in providing security, detective, consulting, legal services, collecting debts, property rights protection; in retraining guard and security services? agents, in rehabilitation and social adaptation of special forces veterans.
The structural subdivisions were created on the Basis of the Russian office of FAP, SPP ?Federal
Agency of Law Order?, to perform services provided by FAP:
- The Antiterrorist Center of FAP as a simple private partnership ;
- A non-state educational establishment for further vocational education ?the Academy of Public Security?
- ?The Center of Rehabilitation and Retraining of Special Forces Veterans